Amenities Included in Room Rate
Gourmet Breakfast, vegetarian and other Dietary Restrictions are accommodated with notice.
Fresh Fruit Basket
Secured Off-Street, Garaged Parking Available
This page includes information about our policies. Click here to check availability or book a room.
- Check-In: 3:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. (Other times by prior arrangement). $35 Surcharge for after 9pm check-in unless approved by prior arrangement with Innkeeper.
- Check-Out: 11:00 a.m.
- Two Night Minimum on all Rooms.
- Holiday and Special Events – Minimum Night Requirements
- Corporate Rates Available
- Rates Subject To Change
- Commercial Photography Rates Apply. Contact Innkeeper for details
- For the safety & security of our guests, room keys are issued only to registered guests.
Complimentary Full Gourmet Breakfast
- Served weekdays from 7:30 a.m. to 8:30 a.m.
- Served weekends from 8:30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m.
- Early departure breakfast available
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express
- Each reservation must be guaranteed by a credit card
- Elopement Package requires a 50% Non-refundable deposit to reserve
- First and last night deposit due on advance reservations. Seven days advance cancellation notice required for deposit refund.
- All cancellations are subject to a $35.00 Administration fee per room.
- We highly recommend travel insurance for our guests. Travel insurance is available at Global Travel Insurance.
- Cancellations must be made by phone.
- For the comfort of all our guests, smoking is permitted outdoors only. Thank you for your cooperation in advance. $125 surcharge added to bill should smoking remediation be required at check-out.
- No open flames (candles,oil lamps, etc.) allowed in guests rooms for fire safety reasons. Shellmont provides electric candles for ambience.
- Children over 12 are welcome in the Inn
- Please call Innkeeper to determine which Room best suits your needs
- You may see our resident inn kitty, Moose, prowling around the inn. Although he is restricted from the guest rooms, he is very friendly and loves to be petted. Unfortunately, we are unable to accommodate guests’ pets.